DJ Puzzle (real name Jason Donnelly) is an American Disc Jockey and Music Producer from Chicago. He is best known for his production work on the Dj Puzzle: Scratch Tactics Sony Sound Series loop library. Scratch Tactics was the first collection of turntable scratches designed specifically for popular loop based music programs such as Sony ACID Pro. He has produced six loop CDs for Sony to date.
Dj Puzzle founded Peace Love Productions in January 2000. Peace Love Productions specializes in royalty free music loops, sound design, music for video games, and music for film.
* Geodesic Peers Disc 1 and 2
* Summer Daze; New Sound Theory BasicLUX Records
* Shoong, Don't Let Em Catch Ya Alive; Precipice Recordings
* Khemique, All In; Khemique Music
* Loops for Looptastic by Sound Trends.
* Dirty Disco:Nouveau Break Beat; Sony Sound Series
* Afterhours EDM; Sony Sound Series
* ACID DJ Expander Pack; Sony Sound Series
* Designer Dance Tools; Sony Sound Series
* Dj Puzzle: Scratch Tactics; Sony Sound Series
* Trance Sold NRG; Sony Sound Series
* Trance Sold NRG2; Sony Sound Series
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.