1. An American experimental rock band from Milwaukee.
2. The mononym of French-Canadian teen pop singer Jacob Guay; and
3. An Australian melodic hardcore/pop-punk band from Wollongong.
1. Jacob are an American experimental noise/drone project from Milkwaukee, Wisconsin. The band consists of David Cordero (also of Úrsula) and Marco Serrato (also of Orthodox), who both provide production and instrumentation. The duo first collaborated on the arrangements that would become the Emma soundtrack. With a mutual love for sci fi and horror films, they decided to collaborate further under the moniker of Jacob. Their debut album under the name, entitled The Ominous, was released in March 2013.
2. Jacob Guay, better known as Jacob (born on 8 April 1999 in Quebec), is a Canadian singer; dubbed as the French language answer to fellow Canadian Justin Bieber. Jacob started singing on stage on various public occasions at year 4. At seven years of age, he appeared in the Quebec children talent program L’École des fans. At the age of 8, he appeared in a competition program entitled Que feriez vous pour 100$. Jacob Guay plays the piano and guitar. He sings publicly in both French and English.
3. Jacob are an Australian melodic hardcore/pop-punk band based out of Wollongong, New South Wales. The band currently consists of vocalist Chris Young (formerly of The Somme), guitarist/vocalist Andrew Jago (formerly of How To Survive a Bullfight) and drummer Jack Crist. Forming in 2013, the band released a three-track demo in October of that year; entitled Time to Get Up. It was followed by two new tracks, Writing and Bricks, released in January 2014.
Edited by Nobodylikesyou on 23 Jan 2014, 01:30
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.