Iné kafe is a pop punk / punk rock band from Bratislava, Slovakia. Their first name was Iné Kafe, then they changed it to IneKafe:
* 1995 - the beginning of this band, establishing members: Vratko Rohoň (guitar, vocals) and Majo Chromý (vocals, guitar), drums Noro Komada, bass-guitar Rišo Barger
* 1996 - new members, drummer Dodo, bass-guitarist Wayo. Band releases their first EP Kachny. Majo Chromý is leaving band, Vratko is trying to sing. 1st concerts.
* 1997 - Cibi (vocals) enters the band. Another concerts: in Slovakia and the Czech republic, EP Situácia
* 1998 - 1st concert in Germany. 1st album - Vitaj!
* 1999 - Cibi leaves. Album Čumil is released.
* 2000 - Some changes in the group: bass-guitarist Forus, drummer Dano, 2nd guitarist Tibor. Album Je tu niekto? is released.
* 2001 - Tibor leaves the band. Album Príbeh is released.
* 2002 - Situácia & Kachny reedition from demo. Tibor leaves the band.
* 2003 - Dano is replaced by Ján Rozbora. Fifth album - Bez udania dôvodu
* 2006 - End of the band. Vratko wants to become an airplane pilot.
* 2008, 2009 - Two additional concerts (one in Slovakia, the second in Czech Republic). DVD Live in Praha is released.
* 2010 - Band announced their comeback. Members are Vratko Rohoň, Forus, Wayo (now guitarist), and Dodo. Best of Najlepších 15 rockov is released.
* 2011 - Wayo leaves. Band works on new album.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.