You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
There are (at least) ten artists with the name Icarus.
(1) Alan Rowley plus Jon Gallop, multiplied by 12 years, divided by nothing = Icarus. This spring sees the return of Icarus. After a year of writing and rehearsing, the london/colchester based alternative pop rock outfit have once again hit the ground to give you more explosive performances across london (dates tbc). Icarus have 2 new additions to their sound bringing in hard edged bass lines from Cliff Rowley and fresh solid drumming from Peter Rowley. After 2 acclaimed Ep's over the last few years, Icarus are currently recording their debut album 'Flying too close to the sun' which will be released this summer.
(2) Sam Britton and Ollie Bown have been making electronic music for the past five years, releasing music on various independent labels and achieving recognition for their distinct sound and complex compositional technique. in recent years, the band has tended towards the more experimental end of electronic music, with a particular interest in the relationship between composers, computers and performance.
(3) A Spanish power metal group formed in 2000 (this is the band shown in artist's picture).
(4) An English heavy progressive rock band that released "The Marvel World of Icarus" in 1972. The members of the band presented themselves as Marvel superheroes characters.
(5) A Peruvian power metal band formed in 1999.
(6) A Mexican heavy metal band that play together since 1985.
(7) There's a rapper named Icarus. He's from Gilla House and makes tracks with Redman and Saukrates On The Ill At Will Mixtapes produced by Redman and Gilla House.
(8) A Finish heavy metal band formed in 1999.
(9) A San Jose based soft rock group consisting of Darren Korb on vocals, Robbie Fitzsimmons on keyboard and back-up vocals, Amir on drums and a rotating bassist.
(10) Yet another project of Manuel Reuter, together with Manuel Schleis, with one released single, "All Systems Go!!!", and another unreleased one, "Funky Crazy".
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.