1) INU is a Punk/New Wave band from Osaka, Japan (they may also be tagged ＩＮＵ).
2) Inu is an alternative/electronic band from San Francisco
3) INU is a crust/punk band from A Coruña, Spain.
4) Inu is an anime song re-mixer from Japan.
1) INU is a Punk/New Wave band from Osaka, Japan.
The band were active 1979 - 1981.
INU released their debut album “Meshi Kuuna!” (literally “Don’t eat food!”) in 1981. The band split shortly after the album release. “Meshi Kuuna!” is the band’s only studio album. Although numerous badly recorded live albums were released on LP.
Machida Kou (町田 康) the frontman of INU went on to form a number of other bands and released several albums. His albums earned reasonable critical acclaims but the commercial success was limited.
Machida Kou is also an award winning author he won the 123rd Akutagawa Prize with Kiregire (“Shreds”) in 2000 and the Tanizaki Prize with Kokuhaku (“Confession”) in 2005. He also has a novel of the same name as an INU song, Tsurutsuru-no Tsubo (つるつるの壺).
2) Inu (e-nu) is a new band featuring San Francisco based producer Count (Halou, Radiohead, DJ Shadow, New Order, Galactic, Frank Sinatra), Zoe Keating (Rasuptina, Imogen Heap, Dresden Dolls) and Tim Hingston (Nyles Lannon). ‘Not For Anyone’ is their debut full length album available June 29 2010. Skillfully melding rock, abstract sound collage, synths, and noise, the collection of songs that make up ‘Not For Anyone’ nod in the direction of classic alternative artists while side-stepping any sense of cliche. Ultimately what is revealed - both vocally and through the layered guitars and bombastic percussion - is something fresh, striking and uniquely, Inu.
3) INU is a punk band from A Coruña, Spain.
Born in 2009 with former members of Blünt, das plague, Under The Waves or Codia. They play fast and angry punk with some japcore and crust influences.
4) inu is an anime song re-mixer from Japan.
Has also hhas sound cloud where the songs are uploaded and can be downloaded for free:
Edited by Daniellynet on 26 Apr 2012, 12:36
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.