You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
There are at least 7 artists named Hush:
(1) A danish country folk duo released their gold-selling album, "A Lifetime" on Universal Music in 2005. Hush will be releasing their second album in the beginning of the 2007.
(2) Hush is an American hip-hop artist from Detroit, Michigan. He is of Lebanese and Italian descent and he is also a long time friend of Eminem. He's also a producer and has worked with a variety of artists. He was signed to Area Code Management and DTW Records, but left for Geffen Records to release his debut album.
In 1992, Hush was sentenced to a one year prison sentence for robbery. After his release, he has being moving up the music ranks. He is credited on Eminem's famous Slim Shady EP and performed alongside Eminem and others in concert long before any of the artist were well known.
He has freestyled at the well-known Detroit hip-hop shop, that helped artists such as Eminem, Proof, Jay Dee and Obie Trice gain recognition. He is a longtime collborator with Da Ruckus, Kid Rock protege Paradime and D12. He has also been on tracks with Slum Village and Royce Da 5'9.
In 2005, Hush performed on NBC's season finale of The Contender. He also had songs on almost every episode of the show. He is featured on the XXX 2: State Of The Union Soundtrack, with a song called The March.
In the spring of 2005, Hush released his debut single 'Hush Is Coming' which featured Nate Dogg on the chorus and appearances by Eminem, Obie Trice and D12's Swifty Mcvay in the video.
Hush released his debut album Bulletproof off Geffen Records in the summer of 2005. It featured a list of star guest appearances including Eminem, D12, Obie Trice, Nate Dogg, Talib Kweli and Bizarre.
After the release he promoted the album by joining the Anger Management III Tour, with fellow rap musicians Eminem, Stat Quo, 50 Cent, D12, Bizarre, Obie Trice, G-Unit, Lil Jon, Ludacris, Bobby Creekwater, Mase, Mobb Deep, Pitbull and Olivia, among others.
He attended Shady Records star-studded Pre-Super bowl show. In 2005. He also attended Proof's Searching For Jerry Garcia release party along with Bizarre's Hannicap Circus album release party.
(3) Another artist recording under the name Hush is a rock band from the Czech republic. They have released two albums so far, Electric Religion in 2003 and Stereotype in 2005.
(4) Another band recording as Hush is an alternative band from South Africa. Tool and Radiohead insprired, they are a uniquely chaotic and energetic band. Only a demo has been released so far.
(5) An Australian glam rock band.
(6) A southern California modern rock band from 1998-2003. Members Dave Harwood (Vocals/Guitar), John Sadaka (Bass), Brian Mitchell (Drums) now form the band Darwin's Fall. Together with Bryan Murphy (Guitars) their sound was described as similar to Deftones, Far, Fuel, Incubus, Chevelle, Tool, and Helmet. The band released two albums under the name "blindmandriving" in the late 1990's, and two as Hush "The Restless Peace of Nothing" (2002) and "Bedtime America" (2003).
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.