1) Champaign, Illinois, United States-based fuzztone/space rock foursome.
2) Russian ambient drone project of Chistov Dmitry.
3) Thai Pop/Soul
4) Russian diverse experimental electronic project of Valentin Lanskoy.
1) Hum is the Champaign, Illinois, United States-based fuzztone/space rock foursome with a shifting but final lineup of Matt Talbott (vocals/guitar), Tim Lash (guitar), Jeff Dimpsey (bass), and Bryan St.Pere (drums). They are best known for their 1995 rock radio hit “Stars” which also appeared in a recent Cadillac commercial.
They formed in 1989, and have four studio albums: Fillet Show (1991), Electra 2000 (1993), You’d Prefer an Astronaut (1995) and the brilliant Downward is Heavenward (1998).
Since breaking up on January 1, 2001, Hum have reunited for shows in 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, and 2011.
2) Russian underground artist Dmitry Chistov creating emotional dronescapes having a prolific output and quite active in the Russian underground scene under various names such as Maw, Sphogha, etc. Is closely related to Exit In Grey, having a similar musical style and occasionally working together on collaboration CD’s.
3) Thai Pop-Soul band hailing from Chiangmai, releasing one self-titled album before splitting.
4) Russian diverse experimental electronic project of Valentin Lanskoy. Albums to date (2013): Home Music, Aera, Komsomol Scouts Space. The last one released on CD by USC.
Edited by studio308 on 20 Mar 2013, 05:42
Sources (view history)
The man himself. I won’t post his contact email here but it’s not difficult to find.
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.