1 Jan 2013, 14:02 by pravy_
1 Jan 2013, 02:08 by K_R_H
7 Mar 2012, 21:47 by metal180Alcest - "Les Voyages De L'ame"
Baroness - "Yellow and Green"
Big K.R.I.T. - "4eva N A Day"
Burial - "Kindred EP"
Cannibal Corpse - "Torture"
Childish Gambino - "Royalty" [X}
Clams Casino - "Instrumental Mixtape 2"
Cloudkicker - "Fade"
Crosses - "EP II"
Cynic - "The Portal Tapes' [ ]
Death Grips - "The Money Store"
Departures - "Green Turns To Red, Then Turns To Gold"
Disfiguring the Goddess - "Sleeper"
Domo Genesis - "No Idols"
Every Time I Die - "Ex Lives"
Fear Factory - "The Industrialist"
Glass Cloud - "The Royal Thousand
Gojira - "L'enfant Sauvage"
High on Fire - "De Vermis Mysteriis"
Hodgy Beats - "Untitled EP"
Killer Mike - "R.A.P. Music"
Lamb of God - "Resolution"
1 Feb 2012, 18:10 by aaronWHATMy top 20 of the year so far:
01. Into The Future - Bad Brains
02. 4Eva N A Day - Big K.R.I.T.
03. Blue Chips - Action Bronson & Party Supplies
04. Control System - Ab-Soul
05. The Man With The Iron Fists OST - RZA/Various Artists
06. MA_DOOM: Son Of Yvonne - Masta Ace & MF DOOM
07. good kid, m.A.A.d city - Kendrick Lamar
08. Knowledge Is Power Vol. 1 - Akala
09. P.E.E.P.: The aPROcalypse - Pro Era
10. Attack The Block - Talib Kweli
11. Rugby Thompson - Smoke DZA & Harry Fraud
12. Vodka & Ayahuasca - Gangrene (The Alchemist & Oh No)
13. Habits & Contradictions - ScHoolBoy Q
14. K.O.N.Y. - Smoke DZA
15. I.M. 4-EVA - Big Shug
16. Ichiban Sound In 3D - Willie B
17. 80 Minute Eternity - K-Rino
18. Live From The Underground - Big K.R.I.T.
19. Russian Roulette - The Alchemist
20. Gigantic Vol. 1 - Small Professor
Below is my thoughts on each album released this year that I've heard in order of hearing them.
★★★★★ = Dope as fuck.
★★★★ = Good, replayable.
28 May 2011, 17:45 by Sooft_ah_umIt should be the most played album from OFWGKTA. Dope, bare bones beats typical of Tyler, the Creator and Left Brain, swagged out lyrics and hooks. Literally every song is an anthem. Commerical has to be the dopest shit I've heard in a long while along with Bitches Brewin'. Everyone is on point here. I think Hodgy Beats especially kills it though. This is the shit you listen to to get on your pimp shit: after you've dealt with a fly girl or made a bank roll. Play this.
17 Feb 2011, 07:49 by optimistic_tourhttp://optimisticunderground.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/opun_small.jpg
Odd Future: Tyler The Creator and Hodgy Beats on Fallon
Tyler, the Creator
How to Dress Well
Oneohtrix Point Never
29 Sep 2009, 06:10 by mrstupriggeA list of every band (that i can remember) that I have seen live. A lot of these I saw at festivals (warped, ozzfest, lollapalooza) and I don't even like the band, but whatever. I also have comedians i've seen on the bottom.
Coheed and Cambria
Dance Gavin Dance
The Dear Hunter
The Fall of Troy
Lakota De Kai
So Many Dynamos
Fear Before The March Of Flames
Maps & Atlases
Nine Inch Nails
The Number Twelve Looks Like You
30 Seconds to Mars
A Lot Like Birds
The Acacia Strain
Aesop Rock (w/ Rob Sonic/Hail Mary Mallon)
And So I Watch You From Afar
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Armor for Sleep
As I Lay Dying
As Tall As Lions