He worked with King Tubby to produce some of the strongest dub albums of the mid-’70s. Featuring a large dose of Mudie’s strongest rhythms, the three Dub Conference albums offer a perfect blend of the producer’s tasteful grooves and Tubby’s equally astute panoply of echo and reverb-riddled mixing board effects.
* The Rhythm Rulers & Mudies All Stars - 1970 - Book Of Drifters
* The Rhythm Rulers - 1970 - Mudies Mood
* Harry Mudie with King Tubby in Dub Conference Volume 1 - 1975
* Harry Mudie with King Tubby in Dub Conference Volume 2 - 1976
* Harry Mudie with King Tubby in Dub Conference Volume 3 - 1977
* Harry Mudie & Friends - Let Me Tell You Boy - 1970 - Trojan (1988)
* Various Artists - Mudie’s Mood - 1970 - Moodisc/Trojan
* Various Artists - Quad Star Revolution Volume 1 - 1972
* Various Artists - Quad Star Revolution Volume 2 - 1975
* Various Artists - Reggae History A-Z Volume 1 - Moodisc
* Various Artists - Reggae Jamboree (1972-1992) - Moodisc
* Various Artists - Drifting With Mudies All Stars & The Rhythm Rulers - Papa Charlie (2004)
* Various Artists - Reggae History Volume 1 - 1985 - Moodisc
Edited by dries_k on 1 May 2012, 17:27
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.