1. An experimental psychedelic band from Missouri, United States
2. A rap duo from California, United States
3. A ska band from New York, United States
1. Happy Daze is a St. Louis based experimental psychedelic band formed by Alex m in 2010. The line up is always changing as well as it’s actual sound, they’ve played numerous local shows in St. Louis and have been working towards going on tour within the next year or so. Happy Daze’s tracks are often lo-fi recordings that are semi acoustic with electronic delay, reverb, chorus, reverse and loop effects and synth/electric guitar dancing around in the background. The term Happy Daze is said to be a reference to a state of mind that Alex (front man) believes society and humanity are hiding behind, though the roots could also be a slight narcotics reference.
Happy Daze has released many recordings onto the internet, the most recent being Ghost Tales and Centralized Revolutions EP. There are also a collection of at least four bedroom demo albums on their facebook/bandcamp for free download or “Name Your Own Price”.
2. Happy Daze is a rap duo from San Diego, California consisting of Phillie Pellegrino and Vince P.
3. Happy Daze is a band formed in the summer of 2005 at Long Lake Camp for the Arts in Long Lake, New York. They play power pop, skater rock, and ska.
Edited by IRONICtypo on 29 Jul 2012, 18:40
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.