17 Aug 2012, 20:08 by _sango00_
15 Jan 2011, 16:31 by KISSMY-a-SOULTotal number of tracks:3792
Sort by song title:
-First Song: ～be connected～ - カル・ヴァリ
-Last Song: 944-169_ - 「東京指定」
Sort by time:
-Shortest Song: ※注意 - 蜉蝣 (0:26)
-Longest Song: September Mixtape - DJ MASA (20:00)
Sort by album:
-First Song: Take off - Perfume (from ⊿)
-Last Song: COLOR ME BLOOD RED - Malice Mizer (don't have the albums name)
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
01. Closet - access
02. FEEL THIS LOVE - 貴水博之
03. カメレオンの接吻 - Klaha
04. Märchen - Klaha
05. Rain Is Fallin` - w-inds.xG-DR - w-inds.
06. S・E・X - マリア
07. Only the love survive - access
08. EDGE - access
09. Green ～伝えたい想い～ - Klaha
10. UMBILICAL - Sug
First five songs that comes up on Shuffle:
01. SEEDER - Ｗｉｚａｒｄ
02. Fighting ～君のファイティング～ - TM NETWORK
03. S-CONSCIOUS - Malice Mizer
04. Everything all right - Flow
05. NewDays - DragonWAPPPPPPER
Search these and write the first result....
"sex", how many songs come up?: 2 songs
Gothic - D'espairsRay (on SEXUAL BEAST)
18 Apr 2010, 18:19 by langothe
15 Apr 2010, 12:02 by Tsumetai__So I'm 1 year at last.fm (Well today 1 year and a few days xD)
So it's time for a journal no one is going to read ^_^
+ I stolen this idea from various people, I'm sorry =3
Another thing you should now is: I really started scrobbling in June/July; because I didn't really care about my scrobbles, so I "only" have now 16000+ plays ^_^
Total number of scrobbles: 16324
Total number of artists: 450
Top Artists of Year 1:
1) Versailles (1,588 scrobbles)
2) the GazettE (936 scrobbles)
3) Children of Bodom (825 scrobbles)
4) HIZAKI grace project (511 scrobbles)
5) LM.C (457 scrobbles)
6) Emilie Autumn (415 scrobbles)
7) DIR EN GREY (363 scrobbles)
8) Sonata Arctica (349 scrobbles)
9) Maximum the Hormone (324 scrobbles)
10) Malice Mizer (269 scrobbles)
11) LAREINE (258 scrobbles)
12) 新興宗教楽団NoGoD (237 scrobbles)
13) Kamelot (232 scrobbles)
14) Moi dix Mois (218 scrobbles)
13 Mar 2010, 20:05 by langothe1. How did you get into no.29?
abingdon boys school Darker Than BLACK anime op <3
2. What's the first song you ever heard by no.22?
DeadLock - Temple Of Love
3. Whats your favorite lyric by no.33?
Matenrou Opera umm dunno their lyrics yet :((
4. How did you get into no.49?
The 69 Eyes saw their PV on TV and loved it <3
5. How many albums by no.13 do you own?
exist†trace none yet : (
6. What is your favorite song by no.50?
RENTRER EN SOI MISERY LOVES POISONOUS BLUE
7. Is there a song by no.39 that makes you sad?
Beseech yes... Sunset 28
8. What is your favorite song by no.15?
HIZAKI grace project - Race Wish <3
9. What is your favorite song by no.5?
櫻井敦司 - 新月
10. Is there a song by no.6 that makes you happy?
Malice Mizer - Beast of Blood
11. What is the worst song by no.40?
SINCREA umm dunno
12. What is your favorite song by no.10?
Apocalyptica - Hope Vol.2
13. What is a good memory you have involving no.30?
13 Apr 2008, 13:15 by Killinstinct欧州耽美革命, Stockholm
Support: Dead by April
Versailles x 摩天楼オペラ
Coupling Tour 2008 欧州耽美革命
KLUBBEN, STOCKHOLM (2008/03/30)
It's Sunday, i'm off too Stockholm too see three bands play live, Versailles and 摩天楼オペラ, that actually never played outside Japan before, this is the true debutshow outside their country. That's quite cool, too be first in Europe to see them live!
The only thing I actually paid for, were the train to Stockholm and the subwayticket. I actually had free entry to the concert, so why spoil the chance too see these bands live for free?
I arrived to Fryshuset when the doors opened (18:30), and the queue were about 200(?) people long.. I came in to the closet quite fast, like I said, There were NOT many people there.
When they opened the doors to Klubben, most of the audience didn't even enter right away - people had these kind of conversations to each other: "There's a fucking supportband, they suck really bad. …