It's between MintJam, in cremonica mono+, and Ｍusical jarβ, all of whom I found on muzie.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Technically there isn't a 22, but I can put KOKIA in that slot. First song I heard was 調和 (Chouwa; Harmony). I think I got it from an mp3 rotation, the same one that gave me my first Olivia song, Bliss Forest.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 29?
All the stuff I have by him (増田俊郎) is Naruto BGM, so I dunno about lyrics...
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (AAA)
Well the only one I have is ATTACK, so I suppose that'd be it.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Mika Matsuura)
Only one, the Okami Piano Arrange album.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (光田康典)
Hmm, good question... Perhaps THE THEME OF ROGUE GALAXY, from the Rogue Galaxy Premium Arrange album.
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad? (Modest Mouse)
Well, The World at Large is pretty touching. This Devil's Workday just scares the heck out of me, if that counts. …