28 Aug 2010, 16:56 by eSabre
16 Jul 2010, 04:38 by kirylinThe artists I listened to the most when I was 34:
Eric Stuart Band
The five albums I listened to most when I was 34:
In The County of Kings
Ten Summoner's Tales
Empty Frame of Reference
Blue, Dressed In Black
The five songs I listened to most when I was 34:
I'm still not scrobbling what I listen to on my phone because I live in what equates to the Stone Age, so the Albums and Tracks lists aren't accurate.
My favorite song on my 35th birthday was Home.
My personal theme song on my 35th birthday was How I Wish I Were Here, because that just the kind of year I had last year.
16 Apr 2009, 18:36 by Vagrant1977Second year, same rule apllies: I have to know the song 1 year. Hope you'll enjoy this list as much as I do!
(100) (-----) Year of the Cat - Al Stewart
(099) (-----) São Paulo - Guillemots
(098) (-----) Low - R.E.M.
(097) (-----) Twenty One- The Cranberries
(096) (090) Caring Is Creepy - The Shins
(095) (-----) On Every Street - Dire Straits
(094) (076) Bliss - Muse
(093) (073) Sabotage - Beastie Boys
(092) (077) Bullets - Editors
(091) (-----) Everlong - Foo Fighters
(090) (-----) Limassol - Maxïmo Park
(089) (017) Homeland - Stellastarr*
(088) (040) Into Temptation - Crowded House
(087) (056) Linger - The Cranberries
(086) (-----) Brombie - Caspian
(085) (019) Paper Boats - Nada Surf
(084) (039) Name - Goo Goo Dolls
(083) (049) Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
(082) (051) A Moment of Clarity - Therapy?
(081) (048) Acrobat - U2
(080) (068) Climbing - Lionel Richie
(079) (064) The Sky Is Broken - Moby
(078) (016) Lump In My Throat - The Departure
(077) (082) Infantile - My Vitriol
16 Apr 2009, 18:33 by Vagrant1977Hi there! The past months I've been busy determing my all time top 100 and now it's finished! There was only one condition for me: I had to be familiar with each and every song for over one year, because, simply put, new is (too) good. Hopefully, you'll enjoy the list as much as I do!
100) The Pony's - I Love You ('Cause You Look Like Me)
099) French Kicks - The Trial Of The Century
098) Travis - She's So Strange
097) Nada Surf - Inside of Love
096) Chris Cornell - Sweet Euphoria
095) Clannad - In A Lifetime
094) Amusement Parks On Fire - Out Of The Angels
093) A Perfect Circle - Sleeping Beauty
092) Placebo - Allergic (To Thoughts of Mother Earth)
091) The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
090) The Shins - Caring Is Creepy
089) Pearl Jam - Jeremy
088) Queen - Innuendo
087) Simon and Garfunkel - Kathy's Song
086) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Art Star
085) Orpheo - Outside In
084) Bloc Party - Like Eating Glass
083) The Gathering - Eleanor
1 Oct 2008, 16:01 by fakehead
1 Sep 2008, 19:23 by fakehead1. How did you get into 31?
John Cale - I'm pretty sure I recognized his name alone before realizing he was part of the VU. I'm sure last.fm had something to do with it. I listened to Paris 1919 once and was completely charmed.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
don't have a 22!
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Goo Goo Dolls - Wow, I was just thinking about this a couple days ago! There's a line in Name, "And don't it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are".
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Loudon Wainwright III - I haven't heard many of his albums so far, but one I particularly like is Attempted Mustache.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Fair to Midland - I have 3: inter.funda.stifle, The Drawn and Quartered EP, and Fables From a Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times is True. Still trying to get The Carbon Copy Silver Lining.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
20 Aug 2008, 16:52 by MachineOfaDreamDue to the overwhelming joy I had in working on the Kate Bush tribute concepts, my band is planning on expanding into Queen as well.
Not content to simply play the classics as they are, we change the themes and sometimes the entire song to add some new flair to the music! Here's just 20 of the new songs we plan to perfect for our upcoming basement tour:
1. We Will Stone You - We made this song a little more dark, and a little more metal.
2. Fat Bottomed Guys - Fat bottomed guys, they'll be riding today, so look out for those beauties, oh yeah
3. I Want Most Of It - And I want most of it now. But not all - that'd be greedy.
4. Another One Bites The Stuffed Crust - Actually, just ignore this song, because it's really just a shameless attempt to get a contract with Pizza Hut.
5. You're my BFF - We plan a music video with edited footage to make it look like Freddie's texting someone, though our lawyers advise against it.
6. I'm In Love WIth my '39 Dodge - This song is a mash-up of '39 and I'm in Love With My Car…
4 May 2008, 01:20 by LSharpe
7 Apr 2008, 09:38 by zusp
3 Feb 2008, 09:04 by ithetwilight