Goldmund’s music has been featured on programs for NPR, the BBC, and can be heard in a number of documentaries and films, including Harmony Korine’s film ‘Mister Lonely’ and a trailer for the film “Revolutionary Road”. It has also been featured in commercials for clients such as Honda, MTV, Canon, T Mobile, American Express, Audi, Levi’s, AEG, Doctors Without Borders, Vinamilk, and Christie’s.
* Two Point Discrimination (2007)
* The Malady of Elegance (2008)
* Live At The Triple Door (Digital only release.) (2010)
* Corduroy Road (Remastered. Digital only release.) (2010)
* Heart of High Places (Remastered with bonus track. Digital only release.) (2010)
* Famous Places (2010)
* All Will Prosper (2011)
Edited by andyroo_g on 23 Jan 2013, 08:34
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.