The German Rock Project was a german hard rock project which recorded a benefit song in 1991 to raise money for saving the rainforest.
It featured the following musicians and bands: Axel Rudi Pell, Casanova, Chroming Rose, Coracko, Crossroads, Darxon, Domain, Doro, Ez Livin', Gamma Ray, Great Big Kisses, Headhunter, Heavens Gate, Holy Moses, Joal, Letter X, Lüde & Die Astros, Manni C., Michael, Matthias Dieth, Mekong Delta, Oona, Pink Cream 69, Pyracanda, Rage, Roko, Roland Grapow & A member of the seventh key, Sargant Fury, Shanghai Guts, Superstition, The Dune, Thunderhead, Velvet Viper, Victory, Weird Kong, Zar
The single had considerable success, and was featured in an episode of the TV ZDF-Series "Die Railers", besides the official soundtrack, released in Germany alone.
The tracklist for the album version is:
1. Pink Cream 69 Where The Eagles Learn To Fly
2. Casanova - Heaven Can Wait
3. Sargant Fury - Don't You Know
4. German Rock Project - Let Love Conquer The World
5. Doro - Even Angels Cry
6. Roko - Leave Me Alone
7. Gamma Ray - Father & Son
8. Letter X - Princess Of The Dark
9. Axel Rudi Pell - Falling Tears
10. Darxon - Waiting For Your Heart
11. Domain - East Of Eden
12. Victory - Fighting Back The Tears
13. Thunderhead - The Darker Side Of Yesterday
14. Heavens Gate - Best Days Of My Life
15. The Dune - Change Of Times
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.