Many years later, founder/namesake Paul Gaskin recruited a new lineup and released Stand Or Fall in 2000, which coincided with their appearance at Wacken 2000. In 2005 Gaskin made an appearance at Germany’s H.O.A Festival. An invitation to stage a 25th Anniversary gig in 2006 led to [b}Paul Gaskin reuniting with co-founder member Dave Norman, and work commenced on new material.
* End Of The World (1981) - vinyl - Rondolet Records (1991) CD - Pony Canyon
* No Way Out (1982) - vinyl - Rondolet Records / (1991) CD - Pony Canyon
* Stand Or Fall (2000) - CD - Edgy Records / (2009) Vinyl - High Roller Records
* Beyond World’s End (2009) - vinyl - Buried in Dust and Time Records
* Edge of Madness (May 2012) CD & Vinyl - High Roller Records
* I’m No Fool / Sweet Dream Maker (1981)
* Mony Mony / Queen Of Flames (1982)
* CD EP - The Contract / Man’s World / Bedlam (2012)
Gaskin have completed the recording of a new album, “Edge of Madness”, which will be released some time around May 2012, on German label High Roller Records. The new album promises to carry on the melodic lines and harmony guitar solos but with some added heavy riffs.
There are also a number of gig dates being lined up for 2012, following a successful appearance at the British Steel Festival VI at Camden Underworld in late March. These will include some mainland continental European gigs. The current lineup features:
Paul Gaskin - Guitar/Vocals
Andy Solomon - Guitar
Mick Cross - Bass guitar
Dave Norman - Drums/Vocals
You can keep uo with the news at:
Edited by DavidJohnNorman on 5 Apr 2012, 13:32
Sources (view history)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.