After I'd got into Led Zeppelin, it so followed that I ended up getting into The Yardbirds, too.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Oh, probably Space Oddity
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Oh...I honestly have no idea. That's too hard a question.
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Well, I've actually still only got Tattoo You and Forty Licks, which is just a best of, so I guess I'll have to go with Tattoo You.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Oh...erm...*counts*...is it 6? I've got Unfinished Monkey Business, Golden Greats, Music Of The Spheres, Remixes Of The Spheres, Solarized and The Greatest. So erm...yeah. That many.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
I've still got a real soft spot for Last Nite.
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Not sad, as such...but there are many of their songs that I just find so powerful and haunting. Their music moves me intensely, but I wouldn't really say any of their stuff "makes me sad".