14 May 2015, 18:08 by tenoftears
13 Sep 2014, 10:36 by CrossxrayFri 12 Sep – REBASENÄDALA LÕPUPIDU Needless to say that everyone who saw the live, can only remember Galvanic Elephants's performance. I can recall some other bands playing (needless to say that they were quite good) but after elephants my memory was wiped. Personally this show was my 4th time to see em live and my opinion is that galvanic elephants are one of the greatest live bands in Estonia. They bring good tunes with incredibly charming vocals and at top of that this all comes with fully energized live performance. (which includes communicating with crowd and even asking crowd to come up on stage to dance with em ((just to clear up front - this is rare sight in Estonia))). It's good to see how this band manages to show ,with every note they play, how much they love the music they've created.
Elephant's lives are definitely worth seeing - at the beginning you might start by taking seat in the back row, but at the end of the night you'll find yourself in the front row, dancing your ass off.
12 Jul 2012, 12:06 by muusikafriikDOWNLOAD:
01. Väljasõit Rohelisse - Pea on pilvedes
02. Napoleon IIIrd - That Town (Candy Empire March For Love Remix)
03. Galvanic Elephants - Rum Rumble
04. Kali Briis - I thought i saw a pokemon
05. Killorgiveup - Lakeside
06. Luka - Tendencies
07. Cosmos Laguna - Chaos City
08. Several Symptoms - Stylist
09. Plastic Whore - Bogus Charlie
10. Hypnobooster - Me jumaldame Teid