- Pale Communion
- Many old Opeth fans will not be happy with the progression of Opeth. Don't get me wrong, I love the death growling part of Opeth, but bands mature, and honestly, I don't know how guys can growl like that and still have a normal talking voice. Pale Communion is a beautiful album.Run The Jewels 2
- Their first collaboration was excellent and made my top 10 of the year. They picked up right where they left off. Like I said before, I'm a big El-P fan, but not a big Killer Mike fan, but the combo of the 2 is golden.Flying Lotus
- You're Dead!
- He is the leader in experimental electronic music. The album flows really well and has to be listened to from start to finish.Ty Segall
- I'm a little late on the Ty Segall bandwagon, but this guy is constantly pumping out music. Manipulator is a great mix of garage rock/fuzz guitar and 70s psychedelic rock.The War on Drugs
- Lost In Dream
- I discovered this band on Later with Jools Holland. I'm glad I didn't miss them. …