1. Frequency is a Death Metal band from Albacete (Spain).
They have recorded two demos (Oniric - 2006) and (Prime - 2009) and till then they have been playing around Spain in national contest and venues.
In 2010 they focused in which would become their first album “Rotten Empire” recorded in Sadman Studios in the first half of 2011. Its 10 songs are full of powerfull rythms and exceptional melodies.
Their second album ”The Flow “ released in February 2014.
2. Frequency is alternative-pop band from Vranov nad Topľou (Slovakia). Band was founded in 2011.
3. Formed in September 2006, Frequency is a Delhi based Nu-Age/Electronic/Experimental Band. The band is getting noticed immensely due to its unique sound. Rony, Kushal and Akshay knew each other well and where later joined in by Abhishek and Noel to complete the line-up. Since all the members are from different backgrounds in terms of their individual music tastes, it gives rise to a totally new and original sound.
Recently the band played at Hamsadhwani Theatre, Pragati Maidan with Cyanide, The Superfuzz & Bhayanak Maut as a part of the Channel [V] Launchpad Gig 2007 Finals.
Lalit Mehta - Vocals
Kushal Thapa - Guitars
Abhishek Mangla - Bass
Noel Malekar - Drums & Percussions
Akshay Raheja - Fx & Electronics/Keyboards
4. Frequency are a Chicago all-star quartet of AACM-associated jazz players: Ed Wilkerson (woodwinds), Nicole Mitchell (flutes, piccolo), Harrison Bankhead (bass, cello), and Avreeayl Ra (drums, percussion). Wilkerson and Bankhead have a long history together; Ra and Bankhead played together with both Michael Mason and Malachi Thompson; and all have crossed paths as members of the AACM (Nicole Mitchell is co-president). They came together as a quartet and released their self-titled debut in 2006 on Thrill Jockey.
5. The phenomenon that is Frequency derives from rambunctious rhythms, inspired lyrics, theatrical nods, and pop sensibilities. Drawing from pop-punk influences, dynamic vocal stylings, narcotic harmonies, and passionate performances, their sound and vibe far exceeds the boundaries of their home town, Durango, Colorado. Formed in the summer of 2009, with all members under the age of eighteen, they had already played close to 200 shows and their music has been heard on KIQX and KDUR radio in Durango Colorado, along with Maximum Threshold radio. With an edgy but inviting look and sound, their goal is to create an iconic entity that will unite genres and endure through musical time. The long awaited first release, “Project Life”, from Frequency, is a relatable album that explores the struggles and excitement of finding yourself.
6. Frequency is one of the aliases of Dutch producer Orlando Voorn who was one of the most prolific techno artists of the ’90s, releasing tracks under a multitude of aliases. In 1988 his first releases was under the aliases Fix-O-Matic and Xit; two years later, in 1990, he returned as Trigger and Oscare before releasing several tracks as Frequency for Lower East Side Records. These Frequency productions were his taste of success, leading to a relationship with several Detroit techno artists: he collaborated with Juan Atkins and Blake Baxter, and Derrick May and Kevin Saunderson released some of his records on their records labels, Fragile and KMS Records.
7.Frequency is also a Swedish power metal band. Their debut album was released in early 2006 and entitled When Dream And Fate Collide. Before their debut album, they recorded a few demos, with the first released in July 2003. The band comprises: Glenn Laurén (vocals), Tobias Birgersson (guitar), Linus Wikström (guitar), Mats Halldin (bass), and Daniel Hannedahl (drums).
Edited by domcaq on 24 Apr 2014, 12:58
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.