There is more than one artist under this name:
1. Freedom is a Detroit Straight Edge band.
2. Freedom, a soul-funk-R&B-jazz band formed in Jackson, MS, in 1975. Members are Caleb Tyrone Armstrong (lead guitarist), Ray Smith (bass), Joe Leslie (lead singer and bongos), David Thigpen (sax), Victor Mason (drums), Larry Addison (keyboards and vocals), Adolph Adams (sax and vocals), and Robert Black (trumpet).
They're best known for the R&B hit Get Up and Dance. The group slowly disbanded in 1981 after lead singer Joe Leslie was killed.
3. Freedom is a D-Beat/Crust band from Portugal influenced by the Scandinavian scene, and they sound a lot like Wolfbrigade.
4. Freedom is a five piece band from Columbus, Ohio.
5. Freedom was a hardcore punk band from Japan. They only released one 7'' E.P. titled Last Revolution on AA Records, which was owned by Laughin' Nose, and produced by Pon, their bass player.
6. FREEDOM, another band that DEDDY DORES played in is basically the same band as Prog-Rockers FREEDOM OF RHAPSODIA. FREEDOM OF RHAPSODIA made two albums and this is their 3rd album TAK PERNAH BAHAGIA which they put out under the name FREEDOM.
7. Freedom, a Danish DJ and singer. His name is Hans-Henning Terp-Hansen and was born in 1973. He got his music debut with double platin selling hit called "Hang On" in 2001.
8. Freedom were a UK Hard Rock outfit from the early 70's, with Bobby Harrison, Roger Saunders and Walt Monaghan. They however also existed in an earlier incarnation again with Bobby Harrison following his departure from Procol Harum. They toured the USA with Black Sabbath and Jethro Tull but disbanded in 1972.
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.