1. How did you get into 29?
Kasabian: Thanks NME. Actually, funny true story, the only reason why this band is at the number is because it is all my boyfriend plays and he doesn't own his own computer.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
The Unicorns: I honestly have no idea -- I first heard them by seeing them open for 1 at the London School of Economics. The first one that I remember is "I Was Born A Unicorn" though.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
The Clash: 4. One of which is Sandinista.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
of Montreal: The Party's Crashing Us. I LOVE the line "We made love like a pair of black wizards".
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Modest Mouse: Uh. I have NO idea. I suppose maybe "Bankrupt on Selling".
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
The New Pornographers: Many, many. Twin Cinema?