There are at least fourteen bands known by Fragile:
(1) Fragile (from Japan): a powerful jazz fusion trio formed by Koichi Yabori (guitar),
Masatoshi Mizuno (bass) and Kozo Suganuma (drums).
(2) Fragile (from England): a Yes cover band that often tours through Europe (sometimes with Steve Howe). Members are: Steve Carney (vocals), Jon Bastable Jnr (bass), Mitch Harwood (drums & vocals), Tom Dawe (guitar & vocals), Max Hunt (keyboards) and Robert Illes (lead guitar & vocals).
(4) Fragile (probably from the Netherlands): an obscure guitar-based heavy rock band similar to Cargo and Wishbone Ash. In 1974 the group recorded their only album, released in 1976 with a limited print of 500 copies.
(5) Fragile (USA): an experimental / indie / jam band formed by Porcelain King (guitar, boards) and D. (bass).
(6) Fragile (Augsburg, Germany)
(7) Fragile (Kiev, Ukraine): a guitar industrial / harsh idm project started 2006 by Heinali.
(8) Fragile (Slovakia): slovak a’cappella band
(9) Fragile (Scotland) a post-hardcore/experimental rock outfit. Fronted by David Martin (vocals/guitar) and Neil Hamilton (vocals/bass), the line-up changed a few times over the years, but the most consistent line-up was completed by Benjamin Singer (vocals/drums). The band split in late 2006 whilst early into the recording of their debut album, which was never released. Dave Martin is now involved in a new project, The Darien Venture
(10) Fragile (Sydney, Australia) a rock band formed by Simon Holmes previously of The Hummingbirds. They have released one album in 1995, featuring Wayne Connolly previously of The Welcome Mat, and two EPs.
(11) Fragile (Dundee, Scotland) lo-fi duo formed by Peter Moug (The Wildhouse, Wilderness Children, Moma, Gerils) and Alex Botten (Wings & Claws, Wülfstabber, etc) around 1997. Released two cassettes in very limited runs. Available for free download from www.virb.com/fragile
(12) Fragile (Tallinn, Estonia) is a crossover progressive rock trio from Tallinn. Their influences include King Crimson, Steve Reich, Penguin Cafe Orchestra, Brian Eno and Ozric Tentacles. Members are Robert Jürjendal (acoustic guitar and guitar synth, E-Bow, programming), Arvo Urb (drums, percussion, programming) and Tõnu Talve (art and performance). They have released three albums: "Manifest" (1998), "Õunapuu Osakas" (2000) and "Saad" (2004). Their hypnotic live shows often include no pre-written songs, relying on improvisation instead. Samples are available on their MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/pajuke.
(13) fragile (Hong Kong) is a post-rock band from Hong Kong, China. One of the Hong Kong’s finest post-rock group fragile choose the world without language, a storyteller without words. By using white noises as the silk to a cocoon, they wrapped up the most vulnerable emotions ever existed to a man. Life and death, cold and warmth, it is for you to decide what lines between the music notes. It is for you alone, for your very own precious emotion. fragile expresses what human nature is all about, and our nature, is simply fragile.
(14) a French newwave/post-punk band from the early 80's
(15) fragile (Italy) an harsh noise/HNW project
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.