Frágil… :"Frágil is everything that makes us see and feel that there is a reality superior to our existence: music, nature and spirit"
Frágil is a Peruvian rock band. Named after an eponymous Yes album ("Fragile"), Frágil is one of the most respected rock bands in Perú. Fragil started as a progressive rock band influenced by the likes of Yes, Genesis, Emerson, Lake & Palmer and Jethro Tull. They earned local fame through their hit single "Av. Larco" in the early 80's. Frágil has a cult status in Peru usually selling out all of their concerts.
* César Bustamante (12-string guitar, Peruvian Percussion, Piano, , , Organ, , Violin, Arp, OMNI, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards and Backing Vocals)
* Octavio Castillo (Keyboards, Flute, , , , Arp, Violin, Piano, , , , , Peruvian Percussion and Backing Vocals)
* Andrés Dulude (Vocals, 12 and 6-string Guitars, Acoustic Guitar)
* Jorge Duránd (Drums, Percussion, Peruvian Percussion and Backing Vocals)
* Luis Valderrama (Guitar, )
* Jose Eduardo Coello (Drums, Percussion) (1970-1972)
* Av. Larco (Arturo Creamer / Drums and Percussion)
* Frágil (Compilation)
* Alunado (Santino de la Torre / Vocals)
* Cuento Real
* Sorpresa del Tiempo (Live with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Lima)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.