14 Jun 2010, 20:43 by Shasolace
26 Feb 2010, 03:28 by Batiste369Recommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
Parachute : Cheryl Cole (Score = 4.65)
Say It Right : Nelly Furtado (Score = 4.35)
Battlefield : Jordin Sparks (Score = 4.13)
I Got You : Leona Lewis (Score = 4.05)
Damaged : Danity Kane (Score = 3.85)
Spotlight : Jennifer Hudson (Score = 3.84)
Broken Heels : Alexandra Burke (Score = 3.79)
Torn : Natalie Imbruglia (Score = 3.57)
Save The Best For Last : Vanessa Williams (Score = 3.37)
About a Girl : Sugababes (Score = 3.28)
Say You'll Be There : Spice Girls (Score = 3.08)
Goodbye : Kristinia DeBarge (Score = 3.06)
It Kills Me : Melanie Fiona (Score = 3.04)
Work : The Saturdays (Score = 2.75)
Reach Out : Hilary Duff (Score = 2.75)
Gravity : Pixie Lott (Score = 2.68)
Waiting for Tonight : Jennifer Lopez (Score = 2.63)
Like Me : Girlicious (Score = 2.62)
Milkshake : Kelis (Score = 2.55)
Turn It Up : Paris Hilton (Score = 2.44)
1 Dec 2009, 21:51 by AnnaDraconidaHowdy again.
The previous list was just not long enough to contain them all. So instead of expanding it, I've created a new one, for all the horrible crimes-against-music that didn't fit into part 1.
This is 100% mainstream trash; not-so-famous bands have plenty of annoying tunes too, but flaming them just isn't as much fun.
Enjoy. Or not.
WARNING!!! HERE THERE BE PICTURES OF MUTANTS!!!
15 - James Blunt: You're Beautiful
I don't know James Blunt. I don't know what kind of a person he really is, but the air of douchiness surrounds him like a shimmering cocoon. And he's the vocal equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. Unfortunately this song was a huge hit, I kept hearing it everywhere, and every time I heard it I had an increasing desire to punch James Blunt's face.
14 - Mika: We Are Golden
12 Nov 2009, 01:19 by mellayyyy1. How did you get into 29? (Natasha Bedingfield)
Unwritten was in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and I looovedddd that movie.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Jordin Sparks)
This Is My Now
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Ke$ha)
"The party don't start till I walk in..."
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Lady Antebellum)
They only have one out.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Michael Jackson)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Meaghan Martin)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Lady Gaga)
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (Demi Lovato)
La La Landor Here We Go Again
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Sugarland)
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (David Cook)
11. What is your favorite album by 40? (Jason Aldean)
His first one.
12. What is your favorite song by 10? (Kellie Pickler)
Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You
3 Oct 2009, 20:48 by roger_incoma
22 Jun 2009, 13:21 by randalb891. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
1) Are you a male or female? The Guy Who Leaves (Wow)
2) Describe yourself? Over It
3) How do you feel about yourself? The Middle
4) Describe your family? Spit (lol)
5) What would your family say about you? Senses Working Overtime
6) Describe your current love interest? Make It Back (Hmm...)
7) What would your current love interest say about you? Can't Get Over (Yeah that I can't)
8) Describe your current location: Splish Splash (Well I did just take a shower, but not a bath)
9) Describe where you want to be: TABOO
10) Describe what you want to be: Hook Me Up
11) Describe your best friend: Two In A Million (I do have 2 best friends!)
12) What would your best friend say about you? I Miss Those Days (Ghost)
13) Your favorite color is: Papercut
14) You know that: This Time
30 Aug 2008, 11:55 by ainomI'm off!
That wasn't so hard!?!?!
9 Feb 2008, 05:42 by jasencI'm copying this from a journal entry by sparklish.
My birthday: March 29, 1979
On that day, the No. 1 single was:
US: Tragedy by Bee Gees
UK: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
AUS: Chic by Le Freak
On my 1st birthday 3.29.80:
US: Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd
UK: Going Underground / Dreams Of Children by The Jam
AUS: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
On my 2nd birthday 3.29.81:
US: Rapture by Blondie
UK: This Ole House by Shakin' Stevens
AUS: Antmusic by Adam and the Ants
On my 3rd birthday 3.29.82:
US: I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
UK: Seven Tears by The Goombay Dance Band
AUS: What About Me by Moving Picture
On my 4th birthday 3.29.83:
US: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
UK: Is There Something I Should Know by Duran Duran
AUS: Gloria by Laura Branigan
On my 5th birthday 3.29.84:
US: Footloose by Kenny Loggins
UK: Hello by Lionel Richie
AUS: Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
7 Jan 2008, 05:35 by griegomestizo3Good year in music! I think it was better than 2006. It seemed every few weeks there was a new supa jam that hit the radio. Even Disney Channel released a few jams. :X It was really hard to pick such a small number of favs of 2007, but I did it, and here it is, segregated by language (hella racist!) then by genre:
1.Elliott YaminWait For You
2.Maroon 5Makes Me Wonder
3.Lloyd feat. Yung JocGet It Shawty
4.Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson, D.O.E. & SebastianThe Way I Are
5.Keyshia Cole feat. Lil' Kim & Missy ElliottLet It Go
6.P!nkU + Ur Hand - Main Version (Dirty Version)
7.Ne-YoBecause of You
8.Kat DeLuna feat. Elephant Man & Ivy QueenWhine Up (English Version)
9.Down aka Kilo"Lean Like a Cholo"
10.T-Pain feat. Yung Joc"Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')"
11.FergieBig Girls Don't Cry
13.Ashley TisdaleHe Said She Said
14.Gwen Stefani feat. Akon"The Sweet Escape"
8 Oct 2007, 19:17 by jammamammaToday I've enjoyed this short version of Glamorous.
Last week we enjoyed Alanis Morrisette's My Humps at the office, quite fantastic version of Black Eyed Peas - My Humps. Really made us listen to the lyrics.
Little while I ago I really enjoyed one version of London Bridge.. performed by Bowling for Soup.
I don't only love track with odd and long names, I also love covers, especially the ones which are really different from the original.