There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Ann East York, Ontario-based band, and is the side project of Jesse F. Keeler, bassist of Death From Above 1979 and one-half of MSTRKRFT
2) A visual-kei band formed in 2014, fronted by Kaya. Alternative tag: Ｆｅｍｍｅ Ｆａｔａｌｅ
3) A rock band from the late 80's and early 90's, fronted by singer Lorraine Lewis.
4) An electro-pop duo from Spain.
5) The Belgian singer Betty also known as biba binoche.
6) Alias of Dance artist Micky Modelle.
1) Femme Fatale is an East York, Ontario-based band, and is the side project of Jesse F. Keeler, bassist of Death From Above 1979 and one-half of MSTRKRFT. Keeler writes and plays all the instruments, and sings all the vocals, although he used a seven-piece live band for touring. He says he will work on Femme Fatale as long as he is in the music business, that it's his "journal of life written into songs". To date, he has released three EPs under the name (Fire Baptism, 2002; As You Sow, So Shall You Reap, 2002; and From the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks, 2004).
2) Femme Fatale is the visual kei band formed by Kaya in 2014 during his "Gothic Elements" Tour to commemorate eight years in his solo career. They held their first oneman at Shibuya REX on May 2nd, and also will tour with the likes of HOLLOWGRAM, Sel'm, and WING WORKS during the rest of the month. As a follow-up, they will also tour with amber gris, WING WORKS, and Grieva in June. Towards the end of March were announced additional members that would include Iori on guitar(as support), and Toshi on bass. On May 25, support member Iori became an official member of the band following their live at Shibuya REX and on May 28th they released their first single called "FREYA". It was recently announced that on 6th of August they will release a double mini-album. The current band members are Kaya on vocal, TaNa on guitar, Iori on guitar, Toshi on bass and Chargeeeeee on drums.
3) Femme Fatale was a rock band from the late 80's and early 90's, fronted by singer Lorraine Lewis. The band released a self-titled album in 1988, which included the top 40 single and popular MTV video, "Falling In and Out of Love," and Hot 100 hit single "Waiting for the Big One." The band recorded material for a new album around 2000-2001, but the album was never released. However, Lewis hopes to have the 1988 album re-released soon, with tracks from the unreleased album as bonus tracks.
4) Femme Fatale is an electro-pop duo from Spain. Formed by singer and songwriter Flo and musician Dave Zorton, their music jumps between dark electro-rock and sparkly techno-pop, sometimes reminiscent of avant-garde "fashion" acts such as Fischerspooner, The Knife, Rinôçérôse or even Goldfrapp. This way, Femme Fatale gives off musical scenes of modernity and cosmopolitanism, of nights filled with robotic dances on high and shiny heels. After their debut, "1, 2, 3, 4" (EMI), vanished thanks to label problems inmediately after its release, the duo signed with Mushroom Pillow to release Femme Fatale in 2006. The album has a much more solid sound, vocals, and lyrics, which helped make the album one of the hits of the year in the Spanish indie scene. For more information, see their myspace.
5) Femme Fatale is the Belgian singer Betty also known as biba binoche. She became famouse in Belgium because of her participation on the first season of Big Brother Belgium. After sitting in the Big Brother house, she became a singer. First she called herself Betty, which is her real name, for participating the preselections of eurosong she renamed her in Biba binoche and in 2008 she tried another participation at the preselections of eurosong Belgium with the name, femme fatale.
6) Femme Fatale was the alias used by dance musc artist Micky Modelle for a one off EP released in 2003 entitled "The Love EP" on Boss Records. The EP featured tracks Give Me Your Love and Easy To Love.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.