13 Feb 2009, 19:57 by CostaRiquenho
13 Aug 2008, 12:21 by swwonder1. How did you get into 29?
(Michael Jackson) I don't think I had a choice, my mum played Dangerous all the time in the car. And then there's the fact that my brother had that video, I can't remember the name, but we watched that a lot when I was younger.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
I don't have a 22. I have three 21's though. So I'll do the second 21, which is Kelis. Um... First song. Caught Out There. Quality song.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
(Nelly Furtado) I think I own one, but I could be mistaken.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
(Paolo Nutini) Last Request
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
(Mariah Carey) Hmm, Heartbreaker, probably.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
(Christina Aguilera) I Turn to You. It's a proper mother/daughter/friendship song. So, whether she likes it or not, it reminds me of my mum.
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
(Lily Allen) I like her new song on MySpace, Who'd of Known.
29 Jun 2008, 16:35 by tenwordsmy taste has changed a bit since i did this the last time.
First song: California.
Made me fall in love: Grey Gardens.
Current favorite: The Art Teacher.
First song: Succexy.
Made me fall in love: White Gold.
Current favorite: Glass Ceiling.
First song: A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left.
Made me fall in love: Sovay.
Current favorite: Armchairs.
First song: Rehab.
Made me fall in love: Stronger Than Me.
Current favorite: Take the Box.
First song: Hallelujah.
Made me fall in love: Lover, You Should've Come Over.
Current favorite: Witches' Rave.
First song: most likely Twist and Shout.
Made me fall in love: A Hard Day's Night (the album)
Current favorite: Getting Better.
First song: Fascinação.
Made me fall in love: Conversando No Bar.
Current favorite: O que foi feito deverá.
Andrew Bird's Bowl of Fire
6 Jun 2008, 09:43 by angelicafun
22 May 2008, 00:05 by Redunkuloushttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a243/AChildFlyingAlone/Bloggie-Blog-Blog/istillloveyou.jpg
I've been thinking a lot lately about the proper way to handle Past in Present. It's that fascinating and almost always soap-opera-worthy phenomenon where, when everything in your life is going swimmingly, something or someone crops up from your closet full of skeletons and tests The Limit to Your Love, your devotion and essentially your resolve to leave them, indeed, in the past.
Sometimes my Intuition will let me know when my particular harbinger of PIP is going to crop up. It's a little tingle, a tiny lurch, a miniature red flag that pops up and says, "Danger ahead; fasten your seat belt and get the chocolate ready." Unfortunately for me, there's almost always Brandy Alexanders or some cocktails involved when this happens, causing me to rush right past the Gatekeeper of my sensibilities into trouble's open arms.
Being Lonely Lonely (even when I've no good reason to be) is the unfortunate character flaw my PIP chooses…
30 Mar 2008, 07:25 by shinymusicwhore
6 Jan 2008, 19:51 by abalos
10 Jun 2007, 15:04 by capitalchBetter than the originals, in my opinion:
1. Secret Heart by Feist
(original - Ron Sexsmith)
2. These Days by Mates of State
(original - Nico)
3. Hand On Your Heart by Jose Gonzales
(original - Kylie Minouge)
4. Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Greg Laswell
(original - Cyndy Lauper)
5. After Hours by Rilo Kiley
(original - The Velvet Underground)
6. Irreplaceable by Gregory and the Hawk
(original - Beyonce)
7. Inside and Out by Feist
(original - BeeGees)
8. Smile Like You Mean It by Tally Hall
(original - The Killers)
9. Heartbeats by Jose Gonzales
(original - The Knife)
10. Hounds Of Love by The Futureheads
(original - Kate Bush)
11. Fools Rush In by Bow Wow Wow
(original - Elvis)
12. The Lakes Of Canada by Sufjan Stevens
(original - The Innocence Mission)
13. Just the Way You Are by Maggie Gyllenhaal
(original - Billy Joel)
14. How Can I Tell You by Cat Power
(original Cat Stevens)
15. Free Man in Paris by Sufjan Stevens
17 May 2007, 03:36 by sk8rgrlzzz6 May 2007 – 13 May 2007
1 Emilie Simon 59
2 Los Abandoned 16
3 Zемфира 10
4 The Cardigans 6
4 Metric 6
6 Feist 4
- I just discovered Emilie Simon maybe a 2 weeks ago. I was listening to my iPod on random when Fleur De Saison[[video]started playing. So obviously I had random music that I didn't even know was on it. But I'm glad that I did, or I would have never come across it.
- Emilie Simon is French and sings in French and English. I have her Végétal album. It's great. I've read that this album was inspired by plants; Hence "Végétal."
- There's another album called La Marche De L’empereur that supposedly related to "coldness" that's recently been released I think. I do not have it but I've heard a few songs from it via her Myspace Page. One song that wasn't on there that I loved, which they've must have just added, is Song Of The Storm. (If anyone has that track and is willing to send it to me would be awesome. Please?)
13 Dec 2006, 05:35 by sleeptodream2I really think it is important to get in touch with yourself. And for me, that happens right before I fall asleep at night. I get in bed, underneath my warm blankets and get a great moment. A moment to reflect on my day, and on my feelings. It's a great moment and sometimes a bad moment but it really makes me think about what I'm doing. About what I should do tomorrow or with the rest of my life. I think about what I have to be happy about and what I feel as though isn't so happy. Of course, this moment doesn't last as long as it does on paper, but the moment is important and essential to my day. I love this moment and I think everyone should take time to reflect on their's. Secret Heart