1. English progressive rock group that evolved out of an earlier group called Chapel Hill. Occupying a style somewhere between the pensive sounds of Camel and the song-oriented musings of Cressida, they released one album for Polydor, the acclaimed Paint a Picture, in 1973. A second album, Beyond The Beyond, was recorded a year later, but was not released until 1992, resurrected from obscurity by the Audio Archives label. Audio Archives released a third album, Vivariatum, culled from a 1970 acetate of Chapel Hill recordings, 1976 demo recordings and one B-side (I Was Once Aware) from the band’s only single Politely Insane, dating from the Paint A Picture era.
2. American psychedelic rock obscurity, fronted by young female vocalist Lydia Janene Miller. One album released on Liberty Records in 1970.
3. American funk/dance vocal group assembled by producer Tony Valor in 1980. Initially a quartet of two women and two men, their single You’re Too Late hit the dance charts in the early 80’s. Valor revived the Fantasy name in the early 00’s, now comprised of four young women, for two more albums (thus far).
4. Country group that released one album, Steel Toe Cowboy, in 2000.
5. Japanese visual kei band (ＦＡＮＴＡＳＹ)
Edited by Keiyuu88 on 25 May 2007, 13:54
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.