1. Argentinian pop-rock band;
2. French-English dark cabaret duet;
3. Japanese progressive rock band
4. Swedish groove metal band
(1) Fantasmagoria is a band from Buenos Aires, Argentina formed in 2001. The band has just edited an EP called “Abracadabra” with 6 songs. They had already published two official albums: Fantasmagoria (2001) and Atravesando el camino (que nos lleva a los otros caminos) (2003). In both albums we can enjoy a mix between rock-pop-psicodelia-folk and acoustic guitars which are already characteristics of the band. Fantasmagoria has another EP with 5 songs, Clearance (2004), and it’s avialable for free download on their web page: www.fantasmalandia.com.ar.
(2) Fantasmagoria is a Dark Cabaret band born of a meeting in 1998 between Sebastien Guerreau (french gitarist and singer) and Tom Baker (English acordeonist and singer).
Fantasmagoria play a hybrid music inspired by sounds of French cafes, German cabarets and the bonfires of the Gypsies.
Having played with a variety of musicians over the last four years, Fantasmagoria are currently performing with Helen Willams (clarinette / sax) & Pat Sibot (contrebasse).
We are experienced in all types of stage and street performance. We are available throughout Europe and the world for festivals, concerts, weddings, cabaret or specia events.
Tom Baker - Accordion/Vocal
Sebastien Guerreau - Guitar/Vocal
Helen Williams - Clarinet/Tenor Sax
Henri Montel - Cello
(3) FANTASMAGORIA is the name of a Japanese Progressive rock band, led by the female violinist Miki Fujimoto. She moved to United States at age of eleven, graduated from several music schools all around the world. The group aims at playing irregular rhythms with melodic patterns, from classical essence to King Crimson, Curved Air, jazz-rock fusion and symphonic music. FANTASMAGORIA’s energetic live performances received great acclaim and applause, especially at the 2005 edition of BajaProg, as well as France’s ProgSud 2007. “Energetic Live Demo 2004” and “Official Live Bootleg 2005-2007” shows why. Miki Fujimoto develops a personal approach, with unusual musical structures and rhythms. A powerful but sophisticated music, made by the most promising Japanese Progressive rock band of our times!
(4) Fantasmagoria was a Swedish Heavy/Groove Metal band
Edited by Buphonmet on 19 Jul 2010, 00:33
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.