I went on holidays with my friend, and she had Here I Stand on repeat for the full week - good times.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Midtown)
Give It Up.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Sean Lennon)
"Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me."
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Jimmy Eat World)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Paolo Nutini)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (You Me at Six)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Pulp)
Not that I know..
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (The All-American Rejects)
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (The Beatles)
What a stupid question, who on earth could answer that?!
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? (Adam Lambert)
11. What is your favorite album by 40? (David Cook)