There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Falcon is Nathan Kozlowski, a Trance producer from Portland, Oregon. He started releasing music in 2011 and is currently still active.
2) Falcon is/was a member of the late-90s/early-2000s “Pulse” PC demogroup, and is likely best known for his score to the “Aural Sunflower” demo.
3) Falcon is a heavy metal band featuring:
Perry Grayson - Guitar/Vocals
Greg Lindstrom (ex-Cirith Ungol) - Bass/Keyboards
Darin McCloskey - Drums
Their releases to date are the self-titled album (2004) and “Die Wontcha” (2008).
4) Falcon is an indie rock band from Brooklyn, NY which takes their name from Jared Falcon who had written every song of theirs between 1986 - 1988. Jared Falcon is not in the band. He wrote all the songs in high school and recorded them on a Fisher Price tape recorder. The tape recorder was discovered, the band formed… magic ensued. Current members are Shannon, Jason, Neil, and Christian.
5) Falcon was the name of a late 80s/early 90s dance act whose biggest hit was Out Of Control.
The track was popular on pirate radio stations, particularly in the West Midlands, England.
6) Falcon is the MC name of Eddie Falcone, an anarchist hip-hop artist from San Francisco.
7) Falcon is a Dutch Drum and Bass producer: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Falcon, who released numerous Tracks on Citrus Recordings between 2001 - 2005.
Edited by no0od13s on 10 Sep 2013, 23:49
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.