1) The first Eyes being a late 70’s Southern California punk group featured on the renowned Dangerhouse Records. Their original lineup included Joe Ramirez, Charlotte Caffey (Pre Go-Go’s) and D.J. ‘Don’ Bonebrake (Pre-X). Caffey and Bonebrake were later on replaced by David Brown and Jimmy Leach. In 1978, Eyes released the famous TAQN (Take A Quaalude Now) 7’‘.
Joe Ramirez, the leader of the Eyes, was a cerebral master of the unexpected lyric in front of the musical conventions of punk rock. His musical concept fit into the Wire keep-‘em-coming-too-fast-to-know groove, and the lyrics he wrote with John Richey were way over most people’s heads.
2) The second “Eyes” is the project of singer/songwriter/producer Samuel Cramer from the UK. (myspace.com/eyesuk), whilst predominantly a songwriter, he is also known for his remixes, most notably a remix of Lights by Ellie Goulding.
3) The third is Eyes from East Moline, IL (myspace.com/iieyes). Features song writing of Jorge and Bill Eyes. They consider themselves to be weird r&b.
4) The forth Eyes was a melodic metal band from USA. The band released the self-titled debut in 1990 and a follower called Windows of the Soul in 1994. The band was fronted by singer Jeff Scott Soto, who is more famous for his appearances with bands such as Talisman, Yngwie Malmsteen, Human Clay, Axel Rudi Pell and several others.
5) Electronic music project of dylan andrew. based out of new york currently releasing free music
6) EYES is a San Francisco band made up of four members, aaron morgan (roots of orchis/the finches/the lambs), scott pinkmountain (pink mountain, scott pinkmoutain), mike cancel and justin pinkerton (roots of orchis, corsic). They play music heavily influenced by psychedelic rock, kraut rock and African music. http://eyesband.blogspot.com/
7) EYES was also the name of a one-shot subunit of AKB48, led by Takahashi Minami.
Edited by a1m0nd on 5 Jun 2012, 13:35
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.