Their earlier material was faster and more metallic in sound and was also more popular among fans of the members' previous bands.
In time, the band began to head in a different direction, drawing heavy influence from bands like Neurosis and Isis, which can be heard on their last full length. The band split up sometime in late 2003.
Tanner Olson - Guitar/Vocals (Now in Across Tundras)
Dustin Bushon - Guitar/Piano/vocals
Erik Torkelson - Bass/Vocals
Dan Nissen - Drums (Now in The Sewer Rats)
Jonathan Tvrdik - Electronics (Now in Back When & Statistics)
Joe Ross - Drums (2000 / Now in Weather is Happening)
Tim Jewell - Bass (2001-2002, the third bassist / Now in Smoke and Mirrors)
Dameon Parker - Bass (2000, the second bassist / now in A.Haunted.Drift)
Eric Sewalson - Bass (2000, the original bassist)
• I Left Her Heart on a Platter Cassette (2000 - Self-Released, 4 songs, around 40 were made… Good luck finding it)
• Examination Of The…/In Loving Memory Split 7" (2001 - 605 Recordings, 605 003 (I think), 500 made. the Exam songs are from the Cassette, while the In Loving Memory songs appear on the As Years Pass and Feel Like Seconds CDr)
• We Are the Architects of Desire CD/LP (2001 - Forge Again Records, FAR 005, 2 vinyl pressings. The first on black and the second on clear red and limited to 500. Both are out of print. There's also a tour version limited to 300)
• The Lady In The Radiator CD/LP (2002 - The CD is on Hawthorne Street, HSR 006 / the 12" is on Init Records , INIT 028, and limited to 326 on purple, but still in print.)
• The Whitest Of Elephants CD (2003 - Hawthorne Street, HSR 008)
• The Demo 2000 7", (This should have been released in 2006… - Init Records, INIT 027, the original demo cassette, completely remixed and remastered)
• Two songs from the first 12" appeared on two samplers; Each Lust In Prada on the Red Line Distribution Vol. 2 CD (2002) and The Incision And Sweet Taste Of Uncertainty on the Forge Again Records 2003 Sampler CD.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.