- Unmorph has released a new album called Another Road To Paradise.
- Caustic Reverie has released Bower, a long-form drone/dark ambient piece for your listening pleasure. It is also available from Jamendo.
- The prolific Caustic Reverie has also released Fissure, the eighth full-length album for the project and third consisting of a single track. Fissure is a companion album to Bower and features sounds from an E-Bow played on guitar and bass. Also available on Jamendo.
- Deepspace's new album, The Glittering Domain, is out now on Hypnos. You can listen to it, and purchase it here. Influences are: Stars of the Lid, Steve Roach, Brian Eno and others.
- Dereleech has released Servant of Entropy, a story about a mentally ill woman and her distorted beliefs overshadowing her concept of reality. The album is a demonic fantasy themed piece of dark ambient with concentration on minimalism and vast dark atmospheres. More details in this journal entry.