13 Feb 2013, 17:13 by AliGuz
26 Dec 2006, 21:00 by MorinokiRules:
1. Quote lyrics' fragments somewhat connected with one theme (here: plants).
2. List the quotations in a random order and the artists' names in an alphabetic order.
3. Let people guess the songs titles and their performers.
4. Cross out the recognized lyrics.
5. Googling is cheating, use only your head and music collection.
I saw the trees crossing the moon
I saw the stars and heaven above
Shine on my own beautiful prayer
Shining on my own beautiful love
The Sky Lit Up
Dig a little hole, not three inches round
Spit your pit in the hole in the ground
Weep upon the spot for the starving of me!
Till up grow a fine young cherry tree
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo
In the night of matter
Black flowers blossom
Feathers on my breath
I'm a tree that grows hearts
One for each that you take
You're the intruder hand
I'm the branch that you break