1) Empire is a heavy rock super group project brought together by guitarist Rolf Munkes in 2001 and having released 4 albums so far.
Past members include Tony Martin, Lance King, Don Airey and Gerald Kloos.
The current line-up is:
Doogie White - Vocals
Neil Murray - Bass
Mike Terrana - Drums
Rolf Munkes - Guitars
2) Empire (formerly known as Empires Erased) was a progressive deathcore band from New York City. Their line-up consisted of:
Paul Bennardo: Vocals
Mauricio Jorquera: Guitar
Dan Pandaa: Guitar/Vocals
Julian Martinez: Bass
Jeremy Lopez: Drums
The band released their debut album The Decadent Movement, a 7-song EP, in 2010 and subsequently disbanded at the end of the year.
3) A Hip Hop group-. Empire- Think the Boot Camp half Wu-Tang, Adam Bomb, Tony “Scandalis” Ranks, Tek Man, The Rhyme Animal, Talksick, Mezziah, Keele, Friday, Doc, Chem, Jooker and Craven Morehead have been terrorizing wackness sine before the turn of the millineum and are going to GET IT with their summer 2008 debut. Playing The Next Shit showcase. NOW Magazine March 2008
Empire- S.A.R.S. (Sick Artist Runnin’ Shit) The series 1-6 The digustngly talented crew has been assembling a Tony Touch 50-MC-style street hop swarm of showcases for years. A particular favorite Vol.2 where Adam Bomb permanently steels Freeway’s “What we do” with his jaw dropping flow. NOW Magazine- January 2009 Top 10 Toronto Mixtapes (Pick 3)
4) A progressive rock movement from Australia , featuring:
Jarrod Beaver - Lead Guitar
Jordan White - Rythm Guitar
Joshua Quinn - Bass Guitar
Jordan Giblett - Drums
They are as yet to release any material.
5) Also a hardcore band from Colombus, Ohio US.
6) Empire is a hard rock band from Czech republic. http://www.empireband.cz/
Radek Kurc - lead vocals, guitar
Dario Sapienza - guitar, vocals
Michal Žďánský - bass, vocals
Marcel Vacínek - drums
7) Empire were an early 80’s punk rock band featuring the legendary Derwood and Mark Laff of Generation X and released the classic ’Expensive Sound’ LP in 1981.
Mixing indie and post-punk sounds they have been compared to early Joy Division and The Cure as well as more obvious bands like Rites of Spring. The album was re-released on CD in 2003, featuring 11 bonus tracks.
8) Empire were a New Wave/Sophisti-pop band from Liverpool who signed to EMI Parlophone in 1987. The three original members were Mark Kemp, John Uriel and Les Manning. The following few years saw them tour extensively in colleges and universities around the UK. Empire also completed many support tours in 1988, including, Wax, Curiosity Killed the Cat, T’Pau and Bros. The band released 3 singles, ‘Talk Free’, ‘This Is My Word’ and ‘My Imagination’ with the best showing in the charts being number 64. The Album, ‘Who Starts the Stopping It’ was recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London, Amazon Studios in Liverpool and in LA, but was never commercially released. Uriel passed away in 2005.
9) An obscure Krautrock band that released 2 self titled albums in 1980 and 1981. They featured Dirk Fleck (Fritz Muller colaberator) on their 2nd album.
10) A Great-British-Influenced Rock ‘n’ Roll band from Peterborough, England.
Recently recorded a 3 song demo disc which can be found on our myspace site - /empiregb.
Vocals - Daryl Epton
Lead Guitar - Matt Walker
Rhythm Guitar - Dave Thomson
Bass - Liam Marsden
Drums - Phil Richards
110 An Australian/UK rock band comprised of:
Luke Chable - lead vocals/guitar
Justin Moreh - lead guitar
Colin Moreh - rhythm guitar
Tim Sykes - bass
Ben McIntyre - drums
12) Tthe Manchester based Brit Alternative rock group.
The band comprises of:
Vocals: Andy Moss
Guitar: Paul Bowe
Guitar: Nick Bowden
Bass: Dave Murray
Drums: Pete Green
Tracks comprise of:
1. Number One
13) Raleigh, NC Based Post Hardcore band Empire formerly known as They Were Heroes. Members consist of:
Vocals: Ben Daughtry
Vocals: Colin Silverstein
Guitar: Jackson Davis
Guitar: Preston Mitchum
Bass: Erik Bartelucci
Drums: Aaron Bowen
They are set to release their debut EP “Leading The Blind”, after rereleasing a selection of They Were Heroes songs for free download.
Edited by niniprower on 4 Apr 2012, 15:00
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.