(Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin)
pretty sure i just heard them on the last.fm radio a year or so ago and liked what i heard. i remember i thought constellation was really catchy or somethin'.
2. What was the first song ever you heard about 22?
the first song i heard was Sleep.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
(Neutral Milk Hotel)
oh man are you really making me pick favorite lyrics from a band that writes things like two headed boy, she is all you could need, she will feed you tomatoes and radio wires? that's tough, man. tough. seriously. their lyrics are like very odd poems. i don't know if i have a favorite.
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
(Her Space Holiday)
most of the songs i listen to by them are from the past presents the future, so i'm gonna go with that one.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
(Tilly and the Wall)
bottom of barrels, beat control EP, O, and wild like children.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?