1. An experimental group from Richmond VA
2. A Japanese singer, best known for her cover of the Hatsune Miku song Daybreak.
3. A Swedish folk-music band
4. A Finnish experimental electro pop artist
1. ENE is an experimentally minded group from Richmond VA that was formed on December 23 1990. They have preformed hundreds of shows with a diverse mix of live groups and DJ’s in the 90’s, 00’s, and beyond. In 2000 ENE toured Japan and are also well know to remix artists such as Kingdom Skum, Labradford, Surfers of Romantica, Muslimgauze, Ultrafuckers, & Lionel Ritchie.
They claim to have hundreds of hours of unreleased material on over 80 studio DAT tapes as well over 40 DAT tapes of live performances. They favour broken and outdated technology and claim to have never used used a computer to generate any of their music. In 2009 it was verified by Todd Sentz (Arms vs Legs) & Haruo Ishihara (Lost Frog & Obtain Freedom) that to date, that this was in fact, true.
On December 23rd of 2010 they released “12/23/2010” as a free album to mark the occasion of 20 years of recorded sound.
2. A Japanese singer who often posts her covers of certain songs on the Japanese equivalent of Youtube, “Nicovideo”, and is known for her cover of the Hatsune Miku song Daybreak.
3. ENE is a Swedish folk-music band and the members are Elin Anderzon, Edward Anderzon and Niklas Willén. ENE plays “gammeldans”, which is a collective term for the popular dance styles in Sweden between the turn of the century and the 1930´s (then jazz came to Sweden). Some example of those dance styles is hambo, schottis, waltz, engelska, polka and mazurka. ENE’s concept is to make the music fun to dance, listen to, and play.
Elin and Edward both play several types of nyckelharpas and Edward also plays the violin. Niklas plays the guitar and the contrabass.
4. A Finnish experimental electro pop artist whose first single “Obscenity” was released on early 2012. The first EP, produced by Bloodlywing, can be expected later this year.
Edited by Lastfmsupport on 10 Apr 2012, 17:26
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.