1. Ben Lee - Home (2:40)
2. Pasty White - Ice Cream (3:23)
3. Spiderbait - Tonite (4:22)
4. Graham Central Station - Feel the Need (3:56)
A different type of love song. Nice and funky, get up and dance to; probably don't even think about it much as a love song if you're hearing it for the first time. "Feel the need in me" - I don't think it comes any more directly than that. Larry Graham clearly more than just a champion slap bassist.
5. Specials, The - Too Much Too Young (2:05)
6. Aerosmith - Janie's Got a Gun (5:30)
A song about incest. Paedophilic incest. Janie puts her father out of her misery. The "cradle robber" is shot by Janie because nobody believes her when she tells them what he's doing. A great little story in this song and there's something pretty brave about writing it.
7. Flight of The Conchords - Think Think About It (3:30)
8. John Butler Trio - Zebra (3:59)
9. You Am I - Purple Sneakers (3:30)
10. Counting Crows - Accidentally in Love (3:12)