1. Down - Lifer 1:50
2. Ulver - Hymn I - Of wolf and fear
3. Pig Destroyer - Carrion Fairy :36
4. Misfits - Hollywood Babylon
5. Faith No More Surprise! You're Dead! =\ Riffiest song. I dunno. I like around 36 seconds when it slows down some.
6. AFI - I Wanna Get a Mohawk (But Mom Won't Let Me Get One) At first I was like "AFI have no good riffs, wtf," and then I decided to pop this song on. Yes, definitely.
7. Meshuggah - I 17:10. Mindblowing.
8. Megadeth - The Conjuring 2:55. Oh my fucking God.
9. Death - Spirit Crusher 2:22. It's a pretty melodic death sounding riff, but awesome nonetheless.
10. Behemoth - Chant for Eschaton 2000
11. The Dillinger Escape Plan - We Are the Storm The beginning riff, and when it comes back after the soft part. Amazing.