An older student played Clocks at a piano recital, and I wished for A Rush of Blood to the Head for my birthday. I've liked them ever since.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (The Rolling Stones)
Brown Sugar. I was two. I liked singing "Yeah-yeah-yeah-WOOO!" in the car on the way to Grandma's every day.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Pete Townshend
The whole song of Love Reign o'er Me. (He wrote it...)
4. How did you get into 49? The Verve
I heard Bittersweet Symphony on Pandora in August 2007. (I wasn't on Last.fm yet)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Electric Light Orchestra
One. I have their greatest hits album, but want to find Out of the Blue.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Dire Straits
I like very much Money for Nothing-it was my first Dire Straits. (I was a Police fan before I knew Dire Straits. so when I heard that Sting sang on a track, I had a listen.)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?