11 Jun 2010, 02:51 by heydg
15 Jan 2009, 05:04 by Thismanisdan39. The Calm Blue Sea - s/t
38. Fleet Foxes - s/t
37. Crystal Castles - s/t
36. Amanda Palmer - Who Killed Amanda Palmer
35. Firebrand Boy - popNaive
34. Johann Johannsson - Forlandia
33. sgt. - Stylus Fantasticus
32. Innerpartysystem - s/t
31. Euphoria - Silence Is Everywhere
30. Coldplay - Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends
29. Firewater - The Golden Hour
28. pg.lost - Its not me, Its you!
27. Sweatshop Union - Water Street
26. M83 - Saturdays=Youth
25. Woven - Designer Codes
24. The Evpatoria Report - Maar
23. Lakes Of Russia - Stars Decorate The Fire
22. Metaform - Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
21. Deadly Avenger - Blossoms And Blood
20. EF - I Am Responsible
19. Ours - Mercy (Dancing For The Death Of An Imaginary Enemy)
18. Pitchblend - The Lines Of Unreason
17. The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead
16. The Seven Mile Journey - The Metamorphosis Project
12 Jan 2009, 21:51 by w0bbEL2008 \\ the music.
What a year: School leaving examination, driving license (on second attempt albeit the first was better), first own flat (namely in a rooming house only, but the feeling is the same), first semester at college, a shared stage with A Wilhelm Scream (YES!), first semi-professional output of my band (begot next to nothing in terms of success, money and groupies, but it's a good record of course) and a Converge hoody plus an Isis hoody (YES!!!!). While the former happenings are somewhat ok but not life changing in any sense and of course not relevant for the topic this journal seems to deal with, the latter ones do a better job at hinting at the most important thing the year 2008 had to offer for me personally: music.
While 2008 surely was no revolutionary year in music history (despite a new Guns N' Roses record), it's my personal highlight in terms of appreciating and also some kind of understanding today's music in all it's variety and aspirations. …
15 Jun 2008, 09:25 by Solero_JSolero_J's top albums
1. Nikakoi - Shentimental (200) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://cdn.last.fm/coverart/130x130/1424396.jpg&w=100 2. öyksopp - The Understanding (115) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009RQRP6.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg&w=100 3. Invisible Ballet - Escaping Light (104) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://cdn.last.fm/coverart/130x130/2301963-1591031229.jpg&w=100 4. Khoiba - Nice Traps (103) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://cdn.last.fm/coverart/130x130/2321326.jpg&w=100 5. Halou - Wholeness & Separation (102) http://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/spacer.gifhttp://ilo.gda.pl/filip/cover/resizer.php?i=http://cdn.last.fm/coverart/130x130/2539998-1839614344.jpg&w=100 6. Deadly Avenger - Deep Red (95) http://ilo.gda. …
25 Mar 2008, 01:42 by heneyaOk, I'm starting with the first quarter of 2008, so I'd like to point out few new bands/musicians that I find quite interesting to follow up with. The musical style you'll find in the listed names vary between the sound of 80's disco-pop, disco-synth, electro-pop, electro-clash, neo-disco... Slightly turning to funk, soul, neo-soul, jazz, nu-jazz, contemporary jazz, electro-jazz, house. Feel free to find or distinct yourself from it. Anyhow it is, the feeling that comes out of finding new music & identifying with it (on one way or another), is just great. :)
And yes, new suggestions are always welcome. :)
1) Hercules and Love Affair - awesomeness
2) Kelley Polar - dangerously good!
3) Neon Neon - another excellent electro-synth-pop, with a very up-to-date production management.
4) Calvin Harris - lame vocals, the rest is ok.
5) Säätiö Organisaatio - fantastic nu-jazz band from 2003. worth the buy!
6) The Funky Lowlives - if you like Mo' Horizons & Tosca, you'll love these guys!
10 Dec 2007, 05:35 by RjdtechnoJust reached over 110 GB's of songs, everything from Steve Khan (Guaranty You Don't know, Sampled on Day One by Deadly Avenger) to Daft. Almost 12,000 songs.
I Have More Music Than You
11 Sep 2007, 21:55 by Dante_Lain###
Deadly Avenger - записать wiki
Star Sounds Orchestra - записать wiki
The Tarantulas - записать wiki
Little Computer People - записать wiki
Boy Robot - записать wiki
Jon Hallur - записать wiki
Wamdue Project, Ananda Project, Chris Brann - записать wiki