1. A British alternative hardcore band
2. An American hip hop group
3. A British hip hop duo
4. A Russian hip hop group
5. An American acoustic trio
1. Dead Poets a UK Alternative Hardcore band http://www.myspace.com/deadpoetsofficial
They hail from Plymouth, Devon, and have recently released their first single, entitled Stop Drop & Roll
They have just relaesed their new EP Break The Walls http://www.last.fm/music/Dead+Poets/Stop%2C+Drop+and+Roll
2. The American Dead Poets are from central New Jersey, and release their music for free.
3. Dead Poets is also the name of a UK poetry/hip hop duo.
They are made up of MC Mixy, a UK rapper, and Mark Grist, an English professor.
This combination creates a unique dynamic which has lead to some well received live shows and even an appearance on BBC 6 Music.
4. Dead Poets is a Russian hip hop group
5. The Dead Poets is a poetry band based in Asheville, North Carolina.
Founded in 1998 by a poet (Alan Wolf), a writer (Tom Tracy), and an artist (Alex Alford), they take the words of dead poets and arranged them to original melodic compositions, typically sung in three-part harmony. They performed in schools and literary conferences throughout the Southeastern US for a number of years. Their first, self-titled release (“The Dead Poets,” 2001) is out of print. Their second release, a 5-song EP entitled “Inspired by the moooos,” is available on iTunes. They no longer tour or record, but occasionally perform a few musico-poetic tunes at local benefits or coffeehouses.
Edited by spafon on 15 Jan 2013, 17:09
Sources (view history)
Ourselves: We are them.
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.