27 Jul 2015, 16:58 by DarkSarcasm_
15 Dec 2014, 18:08 by Helsku_The United Kingdom 16
One Night Only, You Me at Six, Coldplay, General Fiasco, Kaiser Chiefs, White Lies, Kids in Glass Houses, Tonight Is Goodbye, Futures, The Blackout, Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Mark Ronson & The Business Intl, The Feeling, Scouting for Girls, Fightstar
The United States 28
All Time Low, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Forever the Sickest Kids, A Day to Remember, The All-American Rejects, The Cab, Good Charlotte, Cute Is What We Aim For, Taking Back Sunday, The Killers, We the Kings, Carney, Lee DeWyze, Linkin Park, The Young Veins, Gavin DeGraw, From First to Last, Mayday Parade, There for Tomorrow, Hawthorne Heights, Fall Out Boy, Alex Lambert, Ryan Star, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Green Day, David Cook, Senses Fail
Simple Plan, Billy Talent
Disco Ensemble, Olavi Uusivirta
9 Nov 2014, 21:18 by YourGetawayCar1. How did you get into 29?
TEEN TOP- Hmmm. I heard about them in connection with Andy from Shinhwa, and thought they would be cool to check out. Was not disappointed.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Soundgarden- They were a group I grew up listening because of my dad, but the first song that stuck out in my mind was Black Hole Sun
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Belanova- The “hasta nunca” in Rosa Pastel. Dat sass, tho.
4. How did you get into 49?
NU'EST- I was shopping for K-Pop albums, saw “Action” and thought it looked interesting. Started watching NU'EST's Landing Operation, fell head over heels in love.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
AAA- I have digital copies... -whispers- J-Pop albums are overpriced!
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Miss A- I Don't Need a Man
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
David Cook- Permanent T_T
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
ONE OK ROCK- All Mine
24 Jul 2014, 17:33 by DarkSarcasm_
2 Jan 2014, 00:24 by Fabvin01. How did you get into 29? - (Next to Normal Cast & Aaron Tveit)
with the reality show “Dançando na Broadway”, on the Multishow.
02. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? - (Bernardo Falcone)
♥ Secret Place ♥
03. What’s your favourite lyric by 33? - (David Cook)
04. What is your favourite album by 46? - (Linkin Park)
Meteora, I gues..
05. How many albums by 13 do you own? - (Amy Winehouse)
Only one :/, Amy Winehouse At The BBC
06. What is your favourite song by 50? - (Jim Sturgess)
I've Just Seen a Face *-*
07. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? - (DJ MASA)
No, definitely no :’D. Masa = PARTY HARD
08. What is your favourite album by 15? - (Thiago Pethit)
09. What is your favourite song by 4? – (Anitta)
Show das Poderosas, hohoho
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? - (Marina & the Diamonds)
Many songs! Oh No, How To Be a Heartbreaker, Primadonna,…
4 Apr 2013, 12:05 by mffm
4 Jan 2013, 16:38 by Fabvin01. How did you get into 29? - (Shakira)
Wow, I have no idea… when I was a kid…
02. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? - (Muse)
The sexy ‘Undisclosed Desires’ (6)
03. What’s your favourite lyric by 33? - (U2)
City Of Blinding Lights.
04. What is your favourite album by 46? - (David Cook)
David Cook – David Cook
05. How many albums by 13 do you own? - (Rihanna)
06. What is your favourite song by 50? - (The Sounds)
Don’t Want To Hurt You.
07. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? - (The Wanted)
No, definitely no.
08. What is your favourite album by 15? - (Biquini Cavadão)
Ao Vivo Em Fortaleza – 2005!
09. What is your favourite song by 4? – (Beyoncé)
Run The World (Girls) <3333333
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? - (Jay Vaquer)
Awn, Tal do Amor!
11. What is your favourite album by 40? - (Across The Universe Soundtrack)
Across The Universe Soundtrack, hahahah
18 Sep 2012, 16:58 by ItsMsDarcySat 8 Sep – Irish 31 Summerfest
I've never written a last.fm review before, but I had such a terrific time at Irish31's Summerfest! Great VIP hospitality perks were worth every penny. The event was for a good cause (ALS), and all the performers were excellent. I especially enjoyed Edwin McCain and his talented accompanist - my first time seeing him - and David Cook, of whom I'm a big fan. Cook's acoustic set with Andy Skib (also of To Have Heroes and MWK) was a pleasant departure from previous shows I've seen, and the stripped down sound was pretty sublime. Such a voice this guy has, and it was really showcased in this outdoor setting on a beautiful night in Tampa. So...kudos to Irish31 on a stellar job their first time hosting the event!
19 Aug 2012, 18:40 by Milkshake8http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/union-jackass.jpg
Aurich Lawson / Thinkstock
Anton Vickerman, 38-year old owner of the once popular link site surfthechannel.com (STC), was sentenced to four years in prison on Tuesday by a British judge. But the prosecutors sitting across the courtroom from him didn't work for The Crown—they were lawyers for the movie studio trade group Federation Against Copyright Theft (FACT).
FACT, not public officials in the UK, was the driving force behind Vickerman's prosecution. Indeed, FACT effectively took on the role of a private law enforcement agency. Private investigators hired by FACT first identified Vickerman as the administrator of STC and built the case against him. His assets were frozen at FACT's request by a government agency—which was itself funded by FACT. And when the UK's public prosecutors decided not to press charges against Vickerman at all, FACT initiated a criminal prosecution on its own dime.
30 Mar 2012, 12:11 by mrskyouyaArtists that I currently have in my iPod.
Just because I love lists.
Last updated: 20 October 2013
9GOATS BLACK OUT
abingdon boys school
Acid Black Cherry
Alison Krauss & Union Station
Andrew Lloyd Webber
City and Colour
The Civil Wars
Claas P. Jambor
Cote de Pablo
DIR EN GREY