Since I just took this from someone and there weren't any directions, I'm guessing the numbers are supposed to correspond to my top artists...
1. How did you get into 29?Toad The Wet Sprocket
What a way to start this out. God, I don't know...from my sister, I think...definitely I listened to them all the time in the fall when I would do physics homework.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
! DUH! Oh, 8th grade.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
It is technically from Schiller ft. September but whatever it's her singing. And I can't actually tell what she's saying until she says "where feelings come to die," but that is my favorite.
4. How did you get into 49?PJ Harvey
I didn't so much "get into her" as my friend made me a CD and that was on there.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Technically I bought one, In Rainbows
. But I have acquired three others by various means.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?