1. DALI (alternate tag: ＤＡＬＩ) was a Japanese idol group formed in May 1992, with members 高橋美鈴 (Misuzu Takahashi), 西本麻里 (Mari Nishimoto), 石沢晶 (Akira Ishizawa), and 土屋さゆり (Sayuri Tsuchiya). The group performed the first version of ムーンライト伝説 (Moonlight Densetsu), the opening theme song of the first and second seasons of the Sailor Moon anime.
The group was disbanded immediately after its debut with “Moonlight Densetsu,” and Misuzu Takahashi and Mari Nishimoto formed the duo Manish. MANISH has, however, been in hiatus since October 2002 and reportedly disbanded, though there has been no official statement.
2. Dali is a female indie/psych-folk artist from Western New York and formed in Portland, Oregon from 2011-Present.
3. Dali (alternate tag: Dalit Eizner) is an Israeli trance artist.
4. Dali (alternate tag: Ｄａｌｉ) is a Japanese visual kei band signed with UNDER CODE PRODUCTION.
5. DALI is a Bellarusian rock band, known for being finalists in the national qualifying contest for Eurovision 2006.
[Full biographies below]
Dali (psych-folk female) Biography:
Dali is a 21 year old singer/songwriter/guitarist from Western New York; where she began performing at the age of 13. She is a transplant to Portland, Oregon as of 2011. Her music has been previously described as: “a mix low-fi, folk, and mid-sixties girl groups”. Her twee lyrics absorb a charming and honest collection of life experiences that confront dream-like states. Dali recorded her debut album of demos, Un Album, in a living room in Spring of 2013. Her melodic influences are channeled delicately into a fusion of West Coast indie rock with bands like that of Girls and Rilo Kiley and Eastern psych-folk outfits such as Animal Collective and MGMT. European psych-folk female vocal influences follow close behind (Linda Perhacs, Vashti Bunyan, Sibylle Baier). Her single “Wildflowers” unfolds a whimsical story of hopeless love that echoes mesmeric 3-part harmonies.
Dalit Eizner Biography:
Dalit Eizner is an Israeli trance artist. Dalit Eizner is from the center of Israel. She started to “hit the decks” in 2001 (that’s when she got her nickname). 2003 was her breakthrough year when she started to play in local clubs in Israel. Soon after, she began learning music and sound engineering. With a background as a composer/singer of an Israeli rock band and playing the drums on a late night show on Israeli Cable TV, she got her first exposure when she was asked to write the theme track for ‘Rave-o-lution—the biggest festival held last year in Israel. Her trademark is her onstage performance which charges the electrodes in the crowd and makes the dance floor vibrate in her sound. In her own words she likes trance because it’s “power music.”
DALI (Bellarusian) Biography:
DALI actively toured all over Belarus and Poland. “Dali” are laureates of “Golden Hit-2005”, Music Contest - Tribute to Vladimir Muliavin” and finalists of the national qualifying contest “Eurovision-2006” (with the song Europe Heart’s Groove). The band is ready to invite the audience to the journey of fantasies and show the essence of Belarusian character. “Dali” say about themselves that they may be liked and may be adored - subtle insolence and artistic helter-skelter - it is all “Dali”. During the qualifying tour of “EuroFest” the band presented “Dream with Me”.
Edited by dali_music on 28 Feb 2014, 23:00
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.