1. A heavy metal band from Belgium
2. A hardcore band from Iowa, United States
3. A hard trance duo
1) Crusader is a heavy metal band from East Flanders, which originated in 1999 from what was left of a cover band that wanted to move on.
As early as 2000, the band released its debut album “This Mortal Flesh” which was distributed by Virgin. In 2004, “Fools” was released, distributed by LSP, Hellion and Karthago.
Both albums received lots of interest both in Belgium and abroad, and were followed by numerous concerts, supporting the odd international act (Saxon, Tankard, Blaze Bayley, SkyClad).
Both albums have often been tagged as “underground, indie, eighties heavy metal”, with highly recognizable riffs and choruses. The fact that this is indeed a 21st century heavy metal band, however, is proven by the amount of different influences that make up the overall atmosphere and sound of the band, which render the band familiar, yet original.
The third and current release “SkinClad” moves away, lyrically and conceptually, from the often fantastic and historical context of former Crusader creations. “SkinClad” aims to prove that pure emotions felt in the hearts of everyday human beings can be as pure, triumphant, heroic and dramatic as those told of in ancient tales.
The future will see Crusader standing behind “SkinClad” in the same vein as they have been doing for the last years: delivering exhilerating live performances that will make you smile, swallow and shake your fist in anger. Or you’ll shake it just because you’re a crazy heavy metal maniac who likes a good ‘bang once in a while.
2) Heavy metallic hardcore in the vein of early Hatebreed, All Out War, & First Blood. Formed in 2010 in Des Moines, Iowa from the remnants of local band Victim or Victory, ex Too Pure To Die members, as well as Joe Ellis of For The Fallen Dreams/Legend. Solid live show and consistently killing shows, keep your eyes peeled and catch a show when you can.
3) Crusader is also an alias used by the hard trance duo Alphazone, under which they released the single My House Is Your House 2006.
Edited by IRONICtypo on 7 Aug 2012, 21:47
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.