BBMak - Disney lol. loveLOVE their stuff - really sweet, happy, fun love songs. woo your girl.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Lucy Woodward - Dumb Girls; this album was the one i brought for my senior photo shoot
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Jay-Z - ooooh, so many.
But like, fifty-two cards when I'm, I'm through dealin'
Now, fifty-two bars come it, now you feel 'em
Now, fifty-two cars roll out, remove ceiling
In case fifty-two broads come out, now you chillin'
and of course, "Got some dirt on my shoulder, could you brush it off for me?"
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Clipse - Lord Willin' (the only one i have)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Jack Johnson - 2, courtesy of Vicki :)
On and On
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Anne Murray - her cover of 'Fever.' looove that whole album (Croonin'), though
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
t.A.T.u. - 30 Minutes