1. Creation (not to be confused with the english psychedelic rock band called The Creation) is a japanese 70’s band formerly known as Blues Creation. While Blues Creation’s style was heavy and deeply rooted in hard rock, under the name Creation they chose to go in more melodic and less agressive direction. Later they turned into a fusion/jazz act.
2. Creation was also the name of an early 90s dance act whose most famous hit was ‘Give It Up’. The track was popular on pirate radio stations of the time, particularly in the West Midlands, England.
3. Creation was also an 80’s pop duo from Norway.
4. Creation was also a fictional band in the TV Series ‘Freaks and Geeks’. Band members were Nick Andopolis on drums, Ken Miller on lead vocals, Daniel Desario on guitar and Sean on bass. Alternate band name suggestions were ‘Mission Control’ and ‘Anarchys Child’.
5. US around 1974
6. New Zealand, around 1970, from Blenheim
7. Creation, formerly known as Invisible Children is also a rapper from Boston, MA.
Edited by andrewmonks on 23 Sep 2011, 06:22
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.