24 Jul 2011, 12:50 by Di-chy
15 Feb 2009, 05:08 by YourBoyAlSince its Valentines Day I decided to list and maybe discuss a few favorite songs about the love of my life. The girl who's been with me through thick and thin for the better part of a decade. The girl so great I have to share her with the homies. Who smells so good and taste so delicious ;D.
D'Angelo - Brown Sugar
So damn smooth and jazzy with some hip-hop flavor. A lotta people think this is a straight up love song for a beautiful brown skin girl. But if you really pay attention to the lyrics you can tell the real meaning. "I gets high off your love" kinda vague but falls in line with the theme of the song. "Even got a big sister by the name of Chocolate Thai" makes it obvious what the song is about if you know something bout this girl and "That's why my eyes are a shade blood burgundy" should make it obvious for everyone else.
CunninLynguists - Beautiful Girl
"I can't explain the deep breaths that I take in her presence
Found recollections connect to every ounce of her essence
14 Jul 2008, 22:03 by O--Dog1. How did you get into 29? (B.o.B)
well, i first heard of him when his free dj smallz mixtape dropped. i really started to get into him after middle of the day.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Redman & Bob Marley & The Wailers)
hm.....gotta be Smash Sumthin' i think, lol. and for bob it was probably No Woman, No Cry..
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
no #33 :(
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Common)
Finding Forever. I'm pretty sure his older albums are better but hey, i only listened to this one really xD
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (M.I.A.)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Dave Chapelle)
ain't really a track but i have to say Killing Them Softly.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Mitch Hedberg)
lol, that's the last thing i am while listening to him.
8. What is your favorite album by 15? (Big Moe)
Purple World, absolutely no doubt.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? (Lupe Fiasco)